"Thank you for providing such a safe space today to explore my feelings.
I felt heard, supported and safe which is a testimony to your ability as a great counsellor"
What is Counselling ?
Ali's Counselling Services offers you a confidential, secure, supportive environment where you can work through your problems & issues, and have time to reflect upon your circumstances, without judgment. In difficult circumstances, family members and friends are unable to always provide an objective point of view. Ali's Counselling Services offers this objective perspective, thus enabling you, to gain insights and learn strategies to help assist in managing your particular situation. The aim is, that in time this will increase your awareness of yourself, your situation, and the choices that are open to you. At Ali's Counselling Services we provide you the time, space & encouragement to explore and understand the issues you bring. While counselling is not magic or an instant cure, it can help you make effective decisions which will lead to positive changes for now & in the future.
How do know when I need to make an appointment with
Ali's Counselling Services
There are no hard & fast rules, generally if something is troubling you and you find yourself thinking about it a lot or losing sleep over it, then it can be worth seeking the help of counselling.
Ali's Counselling Services covers all forms of counselling:
- Relationship difficulties: Partner/Marriage, Children, Family, friends, or work colleagues. Issues with commitment, jealousy, or abuse. Separation and divorce. Sexual difficulties, or fear of intimacy, infidelity, unwanted pregnancy
- Family issues: Blended families, parenting, family breakdown
- Sexual abuse, violent assault,
- Depression, anxiety, stress, sleeplessness, suicidal thoughts
- Health problems, Pain managment
- Bereavement: Grief & Loss, anger, loneliness, sadness, effected by suicide
- Lack of confidence: Worried about failing, never being good enough, feeling judged, feeling of being out of control, panic attacks, feelings of inadequacy
- Feeling isolated, empty, tearful, unloved,
- Repeated destructive & addictive behaviours: Binge eating, self-harming, abusive relationships, drugs & alcohol, Addiction to Pornography
- Transitioning: Whether from school, Uni, the workforce or from
another country, it can be a difficult process which may require extra support
- Exam and study stress